mercoledì 7 giugno 2017

Mercoledì.

Quattro settimane e due giorni per andare. Quindi la libertà.
La libertà!
Ho ancora bisogno di lavorare perché chi no lavoro non mangia.


The British, Irish and New Zealand Lions play the Auckland Blues tonight.


Funny how everyone seems to have written them off after one game - a narrow win to them. I remember that people did the same thing to the 1971 Lions when they lost a game (was it to Canada?) on the way over. Do you remember the All Blacks in Samoa a couple of years ago?
This has the potential to be a very strong Lions team. Okay it's a tough itinery but remember that, after the Crusaders game, the NZ Super Rugby teams will be without their All Blacks. 
I wish the British, Irish and New Zealand Lions well. It could be a very good contest as things move along and, of course, go the All Blacks!

12 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Yep, I agree with that.
I for one was pleased to see the Lions win on Saturday.

I'm just hoping that I can find some way to watch the games through my computer.
When I was in the UK I was able to watch any of the World Cup Rugby games on a half hour delay through the computer - free.

Geremy ha detto...

Richardo (pronounced Reeshardoh) said "Quattro settimane e due giorni per andare. Quindi la libertà.
La libertà!
Ho ancora bisogno di lavorare perché chi no lavoro non mangia".

Mmmm I recognise a few words. I think andare is a key work and I'll look it up.
Andare = to go
I get it...
Four weeks and a day for to go.Five and I'll be free.
Freedom!
Ancora (checks dictionary) = still, yet
I'm taking a guess here like going 8 hearts in 500 and hoping the joker and more is in the widow!
Yet still I need a toilet nearby if I eat out if you please; no toilet, eating no!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Richardo would have a 'k' sound.

Geremy ha detto...

Type it into google translate and it sounds sh!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Ch = k. Simplice

ex-Clive ha detto...

semplice

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Mi ne frega una sega :-)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Did you chase Robert away?
He must have set a new record for posting a Post and then deleting it.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Not that I'm complaining though as I'm enjoying strolling through the Englishman in Italy posts.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

You name in Italian would be Il Curmudgeone.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Go to bed now as your poor grammar suggests that you've been drinking.

- Your caring friend Il Curmudgeone.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Grazie mille no!