mercoledì 9 agosto 2017

9 Agosto.

It's a wet old morning in Nuova Lazio. No big surprise really because it often is lately.
I worked yesterday, in my old room(s) at NLHS.
I had to remind myself a couple of times that I was a daily relief teacher and hadn't travelled back in time.

"Morning all. I've come back from the future to take this 
class today. Books out."


No ring yet this morning.
No ring is both a good and a bad thing.
From a selfish point of view it's a good thing and signals a day that will include quite a bit of music practice, and working on some  Italian.
7.18am and as the clock ticks by the safer I get.
This is how the early morning pans out for a daily relief teacher.
It's 7.22am now.
If this day at home eventuates I'll try to practise all three instruments today. Most of my practice these days is on the Testore Trio charts - I have this goal to be able to play all 24 charts on guitar, violin and double bass, in the keys they are written in. It's one way of pushing the playing a bit because on double bass I've learnt some of those tunes in different (more DB friendly) keys.
7.28am.
7.29am.
7.30am.
Almost safe.

Nessun commento: