martedì 1 agosto 2017

Wet again - big surprise.

Tuesday - 7th day without work

Though I did try to fix the dishwasher yesterday - I learnt the use of the humble sponge.

I also practised Testore Trio charts - that's really my new job.


Sad news to hear that reading numbers have fallen dramatically at The Curmudgeon's blog HERE.
I really need to give him some tutoring on how to write exciting blog posts.
His latest effort was a music post with a Paul Simon song. Okay, it was a step in the right direction after those window posts and the boring series on Northland scenery. My suggestion to him would be to do a post on double bass bows - always seems to work for me.

Better leave you there for today. Enjoy your day.
Ciao.

10 commenti:

Robert ha detto...

Rinse that sponge well or it will smell.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

I smell and noone tried to rinse me.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

They were all too afraid to get close enough.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

So TC do you play French or German?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Yes, French and German are OK.
I had some French the other day, a Sauternes. It was yummy.
I also play New Zealand, American, Italian, Australian and the occasional Spanish.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

There is no Australian bow silly! That's just a thing you throw. It's called a boomerang.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

This blog needs updating.
It's not as if you don't have enough time to do so you greedy and selfish burden on the hardworking taxpayer.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Try to shift me.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

See what you did? Robert has buggered off again!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Damn!

It's not that I care about him buggering off again with his annoying catholic, racist and reactionary blog, but I just feel so guilty.