(deleted to calm them down)
|When an outside chair blows over, just pick it up and carry on.|
I have a late start this morning because I have no class period one. That means I can roll into Nuova Lazio High at about 10.15. That also means that there will be some time for violin practice.
|Ho intenzione prendere il mio violino in Italia.|
It would need looking after as we travel around - that's the down side - but then I could say I've played my violin in Italy.*
The other option would be to buy a cheap guitar over there.
Shelley and I are off to a place near New Plymouth on Friday and I hear that it might be out of internet range. We will return on Sunday.
I've decided to leave The Curmudgeon in charge while I am away but here are a few rules to keep him in line:
- No fighting with Robert.
- Keep your posts as interesting as you can.
- Try to give as many Curmudgeons as possible a go at posting.
- No posts about outside furniture blowing over.
- Worship The Bass Bagging Hexagram by leaving a few comments.
* Am I just a wee bit of a wanker?