He reportedly said, "This is all a bit of a surprise but, no worries, I'm happy to receive these commandments on behalf of bloggers."
Mr Smith is currently living in a flat in Naenae and works in a menswear store in Lower Hutt. It is not known if he has had religious instruction or if he regularly attends church. The two concrete slabs will be stored at Richard's Bass Bag.*
|In the first print run Angry Jesus got the language wrong.|
Lest we forget they are reprinted here:
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. ANGRY JESUS IS YOUR GOD AND HE WON’T TOLERATE OTHER GODS OR PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE TOO IMPORTANT.
2. LOVE ANGRY JESUS AND DON’T CARVE IMAGES OF OTHER PEOPLE – THERE’S JUST NO POINT IN DOING THAT. BUY A MAGIZINE IF YOU WANT TO SEE IMAGES.
3. NO JOKES ABOUT THE ‘ANGRY JESUS’ NAME PLEASE AND DON’T USE IT TO SWEAR.
4. SATURDAY IS A BUSY DAY FOR BLOGGING. RESPECT IT AND REMEMBER THAT TOO MUCH WINE MIGHT MAKE EDITING NECESSARY ON SUNDAY.
5. LOOK UP TO AND ADMIRE RICHARD’S BASS BAG BECAUSE IT IS THE ORIGINAL BASS BAGGING SITE.
6. DON’T SWEAR AT OTHER BLOGGERS AND GO EASY ON THE POETRY.
7. DON’T DELETE ALL YOUR BLOG POSTS AND THEN START UP AGAIN UNDER ANOTHER NAME.
8. DON’T STEAL IDEAS FOR POSTS FROM OTHER BLOGGERS.
9. DON’T MAKE UP SHIT THAT A BLOGGER DIDN’T ACTUALLY SAY.
10. DON’T COVET ANOTHER BLOGGER’S WINE OR BEER, NOR HIS COMPUTER, NOR HIS OUTSIDE FURNITURE.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
* the original bass bagging site