It sweat and windy in the Nui.
Oops, sorry, I meant to say it's wet.
I went to a concert at St. Peter's in Wellington's Willis Street yesterday. The main performer was a young lady who is planning to go to Italy to further her double bass playing. She has been studying at university, and her playing was very good. She played Classical music by Italian composers. Well done! Her teacher played a piece too. He was young and very good. He played some great harmonics!
I guess I'd better get my double bass out today and try those harmonics!
Sorry to hear that Robert's foot is playing up. I hope it feels better soon.
Peter is still in Aussie. I'm not sure when he is due back in Thorndon.
Today is the feast day of St. Tim. He was a guy who carried out maintenance checks on that helicopter that took Mary up to Heaven.
I'm planning to go to nothing o'clock mass today. As St. Tim said, "It's not being in the helicopter that really matters, it's carrying out regular maintenance."
This post needs another picture, to hold your interest.
![]() |
| Paw Patrol |
My great friend Harrison is really into Paw Patrol. They come second only to Spiderman. He hasn't shown any interest in Jack Reacher yet. Give him time.
It's still pissing down here. The rain is supposed to stop soon, but I doubt it will. Time will tell.
That's it from me for today.
Continuate a praticare con costanza.
Ciao tutti.


18 commenti:
Yeah well, as far as blog posting goes it’s a good job that I’m returning home today.*
* 1 am tomorrow actually.
Thank Satan!
Thank St Michael.
Paw patrol....I dreamt about Levon my first dog last night.
Tomorrow morning you could do one of those early posts like Rob does. Say, 3.15am.
Parallel universe there, Rob.
And Satan.
The greatest glory in living lies not in fooling, but enjoying every time we fool.
The greatest glory in life is not when we fall, but when we put up with fools.
Fools? Do you mean like paedophile Catholic clergy?
No like in the American Boy Scouts.
I just finished painting my bathroom and some asked how it turned out. I said "It's all white!"
Good joke Rob. That's up there with a Thorndon joke!
And obviously the Catholic clergy. There's no escaping that one.
Did you know that Fr. Minto still hangs in the roll of honour at SPC Silverstream? They obviously have no real problems with a bit of paedophilia.
Suppose TC will be hanging around in an Adelaide airport. Don't envy him!
If Fr Minto is hanging in an entrance it will be a good warning to other priests!
So, priests need to be warned about this 'challenge'? It could also tell them that you can abuse young people but still be the rector of a boys' college. Is that a good message for Catholics to send out?
I don't think so.
What a fucked up religion!
Posta un commento