mercoledì 7 ottobre 2026

Okay, let's get on with it.

I plan to replace my computer today. It is time for an update.

I posted this video yesterday.



Peter didn't like my haircut. I'm not crazy about it either, but the hair will grow back.

EVENTUALLY.

I lay awake thinking of my four octave violin scales last night. Major, dorian, natural minor, and dominant 7th. I don't think you'd quite fit a four octave scale on the violin, though you could probably do it for G scales - just. But that's not really the point of them. the point is that you are covering all possible fingerings. It really pays off when you have practised them and you come to play improvised solos. 

As I said, I'm replacing our computer today. We've had it for a very long time. You do need to replace them once in a while. Our time has come.

I see we're down to two bloggers in our little community now as one has totally left. Well, it's great that the best two are still here! Anyway, we still have The Wine Guy, The Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt, Bin Hire, The The The Guy, Phillip Edward Nis and Angry Jesus, and there are more! Life goes on.

Well, it's guitar practice time, so I'd better go.

Ciao tutti.

2 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

What kind of computer are you going to get?
Do you want a hand in shopping for it?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

No, it's all good. I'm in the shop now. They're good guys. Thanks though.