venerdì 8 marzo 2024

Friday.

 It's nice to not be at school today. Especially since my tongue has been rubbing on my stitches and is really sore.

I hope to get quite a bit of practice done today - double bass and violin.

I've decided not to go to golf. Anyway, I haven't been near a golf course much since the 1970s.

I've decided to give tennis a miss for a while too. Again, it is many years since I've played tennis, so no big deal.

Now that's a big deal!

That joke will probably cheer Peter up. Robert might like it too.

There you go, a happy readership today.

So, I might as well leave you there.

Ciao tutti.

11 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Yes, you might as well leave.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Thanks for coming.

Anonimo ha detto...

I would have expected more comments by now.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

For this post?
You must be dreaming.

Anonimo ha detto...

I believe that dreams are free.

Richard ( of RBB)

Anonimo ha detto...

I agree - it’s a rubbish post that doesn’t deserve comme ….. damn!

Anonimo ha detto...

Well, I've had lots of comments on my previous posts!

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Glory days!

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

here's a comment.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

I was going to mention a secret about King Charles but I do not want to make a royal flush.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Well that's it... did you like my 'play' on your picture of the guy with the 'poker' face?