sabato 10 ottobre 2026

Looks like I'm back!!!

 This is Peter.



He is pleased because I'm managing to post again, but I don't know why he's wearing a helmet.

Everything is a bit different on this new computer but I'm sure I'll get used to in.

Eventually.

Maybe in a few months?

Anyway, I'll have Angry Jesus watching over me.


Akish The Philistine says that he will be popping in too.


You certainly won't miss that catholic ex-blogger with Akish around to give advice. TC says that he would like to see more essays from this blog. Well, TC, Akish will be taking care of that, along with help from Mr. Nis, Mr. Hire, Mr. The The Guy and a few more of our trusty mates.

So, get prepared to sit back and enjoy!

See you soon,

Ciao tutti.

16 commenti:

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Comments are working too!

Anonimo ha detto...

Though there is always room for improvement.

Akish The Philistine

Anonimo ha detto...

Praise me!

Angry Jesus

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Switching it on was good advice.
No need to thank me.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

You're a computer genius, TC!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Well, compared to you, maybe.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

How's the new fancy-schmancy computer going?
The name's a bit pretentious isn't it?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

I don't even know what its name is. It was only a cheap little computer. I really bought it without thinking about it. I didn't even try it out. Akish called it modest when he saw it.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Mmm. Old age doesn’t come with its own rewards I see.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

You said that it was an EliteBook.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Did I?
I must have read that on its screen, or somewhere.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Well, call me observant but I did see you write this:
“Just getting the bloody thing working. It's called an ELITEBOOK.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Yawn.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

SUNDAY POST OFF.
OUR COMPUTER JUST DIED.
I had just started writing a post.
I think it was saying that it had a flat battery. Hello, it was plugged into our power which was turned on!
Bloody hell. Certainly NOT an elite computer! I guess I'll be going back to the computer shop tomorrow. What a pain!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Hey, it's working again! What's going on?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

The computer. Obviously.