giovedì 1 ottobre 2026

New Post.

 The last post was getting some strange comments, so I did a Robert.

What's a Robert?

That's when a post (or a blog) disappears.

"Yes, I do that. I like to dress 
as the pope too."

There doesn't seem to be anything new on the blogs this morning, so this post may help.


My practice for this year has nearly reached 300 hours. Nearly. I have been doing quite a bit of guitar practice. The guitar is my 'hobby' instrument. It is a fun instrument to sit and play. Hey, but I am working on some serious guitar stuff. Today I must get some serious violin practice done because I'm planning to go to a jam on Sunday and I want to be playing well.

I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I look 64. That's about the third time I've been told that by a doctor. Ah well, that could mean a bit of time yet for instrument practice. I'll push on.

Well, that's it for me today.

Ciao tutti.

2 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

“64”?
Maybe you should get your hearing checked.
Your doctor probably said you look ‘wickedly poor’ and had to say it three times.



Well done though old guy.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Well TC...
Will you still love me,
Will you still need me,
When I'm sixty four?