martedì 28 novembre 2023

Promising new blogging character to change name.

 News has been circulating that RBB might be introducing a new blogging character to join the likes of Bin Hire, The The The Guy, Phillip Edward Nis and others. The announcement was made in a comment on the last post by Richard (of RBB). It appears that the name of this new character is Rich Shit.

However Mr. Shit issued this statement late last night.

"Okay, I am aware that part of my name may cause problems of identification of intention and maybe is not the best way to present me as a vital blogging character who can influence the direction of blogging. Most of you are aware that blogging standards have slipped a bit lately. Robert (with the very long title) is posting much less regularly, and The Curmudgeon Ink has dropped their popular Sunday Quiz in favour of a more boring series or two, or three. Some have suggested that my name, using the same part that is easily identifiable with this blog, could cause confusion. Fortunately, we have an old family name that I can call on. This is a name that holds a lot of family history for me. From now on I will be known as Sloppy. I will only be using my surname for formal occasions."

Nessun commento: