mercoledì 24 gennaio 2024

The Garden Series. Part 3.

 Okay, after having read other bloggers discuss 'gardening' on their properties, I've decided to skip Parts 1 & 2. 

Here are things that could have occurred in the first two parts:

  • Some garden ornaments need cleaning.
  • My wife is upset with the state of the outside of our property because she has friends coming around.
  • The lawns are very long.
  • I will need to make a trip to the tip.
  • The driveway looks messy.
  • There's a tree that needs to be removed.
  • The lawn mower is not working.
  • A bank has collapsed, taking out half the house. (No, I think we'll leave that one.)
  • The lights on the trailer aren't working.
  • A dead shark has been washed up on the front lawn. (No. That's silly because I live inland.)
  • There a six kilogram spider on the side of our house. (No, that's just silly.)
  • Weeds are battling with plants for space in the gardens.
  • There's an angel with no brains running around our property.
  • I have no towbar on my car and I need to take stuff to the tip.
  • The house needs a wash.
  • There was a bit of wind last night and an outside chair has blown over.
Okay, okay, now I bet you wish you'd stayed with the violin practice plan.

Part 3.

Okay, if you're going to improve your gardens on your property, the first thing you need is a pile of dirt.


I went out and hired a digger.


Okay, I forgot that you need some way to get the dirt home and I don't have a towbar on my car. I guess I could scoop up some dirt with the digger and then drive the digger to my place. I could probably move all the dirt with about eleven trips. Maybe sixteen, looking more closely at the size of the dirt pile.

I'll have a think and continue this in Part 4.

I hope you're all enjoying this series.
Remember that YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Well, the violin practice series could have been a once in a lifetime chance. 


8 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Hey! Good post.
I remember you taking a shovel along to the shops to scoop up the big crap that my dog Rosie did on the footpath.
Thanks for the memory trigger and good luck with that angel.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Thanks and it's good to see the comments rolling in!


Well, they're starting to.

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Richard (of RBB),
I found that post on your violin practice routine very interesting.
So, you're using those 3 - 7 chords so that what you play doesn't interfere with the bass player (the root note man) and, unless the dominant 7th chord is augmented or diminished, the fifth doesn't tell us that much harmonically. I'll give this a go.

Thanks.
Can't wait to find out a bit about the other 11 things you practise.
I would have thought that 'Robert' blogger would have been interested.
Is that Peter guy a Trump enthusiast?
Just wondering.

Phillip Edward Nis

Anonimo ha detto...

I'm sick of all this fancy music maths nonsense.
Look, R of RBB, just play bloody tunes that we know!
No one wants all this weird jazz stuff.
Play something we can dance to!

Akish The Philistine

Anonimo ha detto...

The The I was The The enjoying The The studying that post The The The The about The The your violin The The practice techniques The The. I'd like The The to read more The The The The about that. I'm not The The The The really The The into The The gardening.
Just The The saying The The.

The The The Guy

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Personally I can't wait for the Garden Series - Part 10.

Anonimo ha detto...

Written already!

Richard (of RBB)

Anonimo ha detto...

And coming up next!

Richard (of RBB)