mercoledì 21 febbraio 2024

Latest from the blogs.

 Good morning. It's Wednesday and I have the day off because it's sports day at Settentrionale College.

So, what's new around the blogs? 

Nothing of interest.

The Curmudgeon is evidently making a feature film about him throwing a gumboot. The post has been up for a while now. Yawn.


Robert's latest shows a picture (detail not shown here) of an injury his wife sustained from a cat (yes, a cat) attack.

Gruesome part of picture not shown.

These bloggers certainly know how to have fun!

NOT!

Why couldn't Peter (The Curmudgeon) just throw a gumboot at Robert? Now that post would have promise.

Like I said, I'm off work today. That'll mean some practice being done. Tomorrow we're heading up to Marton. Yes, I know, no one heads up to Marton.
Well, some friends have rented a posh house in the country, near Marton, and we are part of the ten people stating there for three nights. 
The idea is that we visit exciting local attractions, like expensive-to-see gardens. Sounds just like my thing!
I suppose that I could stay in the house near to nowhere and do some violin practice. Well, actually, I'm already paid up to see the expensive gardens, so I might as well have a look - there's nothing like a good walk.

I'll leave you there for today. If you're bored, go out and throw a gumboot. Maybe I should throw a gumboot around in those expensive gardens?
Ciao.



4 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

What are they stating there?
Facts?
Their political preferences?
Their finances?
Their religious beliefs?


THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I'd give the gardens a miss and head off to the golf course to relive your glory days.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Good point. Should I take a gumboot?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I’d wear two when looking for golf balls.