Sorry, Shelley has been in hospital. Home now and hopefully on the mend. Yes, my posts are rather wonderful. God loves you, Peter, but he will probably send you to Hell to suffer for eternity. Fair enough really because you have missed mass quite a few times.
9 commenti:
Thanks for sharing.
You don't really mean that.
OK, rumbled.
It was a clever photo.
Maybe he took it with a smart phone.
I know that it's hard to improve on this post but you have to give it a go.
Use it or lose it.
Sorry, Shelley has been in hospital. Home now and hopefully on the mend.
Yes, my posts are rather wonderful.
God loves you, Peter, but he will probably send you to Hell to suffer for eternity. Fair enough really because you have missed mass quite a few times.
Hells bells! I hope she’s ok
Love to Shelley from Lynn and me
On the mend, I think. Thanks.
Posta un commento