domenica 19 luglio 2026

The three instruments that I practise.

 


Violin, double bass and guitar.

Day 200 of 2026 today. 203 hours so far this year.

24 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Thanks for sharing.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

You don't really mean that.

Anonimo ha detto...

OK, rumbled.

Rob ha detto...

It was a clever photo.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Maybe he took it with a smart phone.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I know that it's hard to improve on this post but you have to give it a go.
Use it or lose it.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Sorry, Shelley has been in hospital. Home now and hopefully on the mend.
Yes, my posts are rather wonderful.
God loves you, Peter, but he will probably send you to Hell to suffer for eternity. Fair enough really because you have missed mass quite a few times.

Anonimo ha detto...

Hells bells! I hope she’s ok
Love to Shelley from Lynn and me

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

On the mend, I think. Thanks.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

206 hours of practice done. It has been a hard week so I'm happy with that result. Consider this a post because I'm feeling too tired to set up the computer as it's 'downstairs' in the cold.
I spent a fair amount of time today working on m7b5 and 7b9 chords on the guitar. Well, it does keep me away from worrying about medical issues. I'm working on the next two days, to make up for missed days, so I may not get to post more regularly than Peter. Sheesh!
I'll leave you there for tonight.
Ciao.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

OK, you're excused.
Stay warm and do good work.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Thank you.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

And remember that Robert loves you again.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

He wrote it on my second to last post.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

He's only trying to score points with God.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Good luck to him with that. Doesn't he know that God cheats?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Anyway, who would want to spend eternity with Mr. Linford while all his brothers suffered in Hell? That's not very Christian like.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

This new 'commenting as blogging' idea of yours seems to be working out well.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Blog comment post, 24/7/26.

I won't make this too long because I still have half an hour of practice to do. I won't tell you what I'm practising because Peter (aka The Curmudgeon) doesn't like that. Music Theory was replaced by Latin in 3P in 1966. Now they all go around saying, "Mea culpa."
Catholics like swallowing the body and blood of Jesus. Wouldn't it be a better test of their devotion if they ate some of his shit? Holy shit, it would be.
Saturday tomorrow. No work or picking up my grandson. Except for doing my elderly neighbour's paper, I could have slept in.
Ah well, that's life.
That's it from me.
Ciao tutti.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

208 hours of practice completed, over 205 days.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

That’s an hour a day. Funny, the way you write about it it seems longer. Much longer.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

You were up and reading my comment at 3.10am?
An hour every day is quite a commitment. It includes days you are sick, days you are very busy with other things, etc. Obviously quite a few days get more than an hour's practice.
Are you back in bed and sleeping now? Or are you in the bath with your phone?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

That sounds peevish.
I didn’t sleep much so was awake for several hours between 2 and 6 ( half a crown 👑).
That’s why I felt the earthquakes around 5.