Good morning.
It is true that blogger Peter has never been known for his proofreading skills but, since visiting Aussie, his grammar skills are suffering too. On a comment on one of Robert's recent posts he wrote, "That’d have fixed him." Wow! That must be an Aussie saying! Then, on a comment on this blog, he talks about Mr. Linford in the plural! He probably won't get a chance to check out Heaven but, if he did, he would find that there is only one Mr. Linford. Believe me, that is more than enough!
Robert's blog is back under a new silly name. 'Walk with me Rob'. Holy shit! Yes, and he is writing holy shit too!
"In the Gospel reading today Jesus reminds us to be merciful. The parable goes ...King Peter was 3000 km away and asked RBB to pay his debt. RBB pleaded saying he had no money so King Peter forgave him and cancelled it. Then RBB messaged Robert demanding he pay back some money Robert still owed him from a poker game when they were younger. King Peter was very angry when he heard and sent RBB a message on his blog to pay back all the money he owed him afterall."
Where did all that shit come from? He finishes this post with, ""The greatest investment you can make is in yourself"." It looks like a quote. What is going on in Robert's mind. God only knows!
I did two and a half hours of practice yesterday - 2 hours on the violin and half an hour on the guitar. I guess I'll try to get a bit of double bass practice done this morning. I won't tell you what I practised because I suspect that no one will be interested. It WAS good practice though.
Well, that's it from me for this morning. I've got to get my car in for a service and a warrant check.
Sospetto che i tempi della buona grammatica siano ormai definitivamente tramontati.


2 commenti:
“Silly old fool” although John Donne said “busy old fool”.
If you read properly you might understand what other bloggers write - except for Robert though, that’s a given.
Talking of Robert - are you trying to drive him away again? He’s only just got back.
No, even though I'm booked into Hell, Rob will forgive me. Just like he forgave Brothers Benedict and Leon.
Posta un commento