Hi.
One of our bloggers (Peter) is presently in Aussie and is having trouble posting pictures of his situation. He asked me to help. Here we go.
Darwin.
Charles Darwin.
Japanese bombing raids.
Cyclone Tracey and the evacuation.
A random and funny photo of Robert.
Throw in a photo of yourself (me).
Okay Peter, no need for thanks.
Our other blogger, Robert, has closed down his blog again, so I have decided to delete the link to his site from my blog.
Arrivederci Robert.
Ciao tutti.






4 commenti:
Peter turns 74 tomorrow.
Happy birthday Peter!
74!!!
Thank you for the photos - they say that at least trying should be acknowledged and I acknowledge that you are trying … very trying.
Thanks also for the birthday wishes - it should be a good one with the GHAN trip starting tomorrow.
What’s up with Robert? Doesn’t he want to be part of this very successful blogging community?
Happy birthday Peter,
Happy birthday to you.
74 in Aussie,
Happy birthday to you.
COMMENT POST.
Saturday
. Peter is now 74.
I see that Robert has changed the name of his blog again to, "I should far cough."
A fitting title.
I'm still unwell but am 'holding the fort'.
Only two bloggers left now.
I have done 2 1/2 hours of guitar practice today and plan to add another half hour before bed time. I'll get back into my violin practice tomorrow.
I might go to a bluegrass jam tomorrow, so will need to brush up on my pentatonic scales on violin.
I hope that 74 year old Peter has had a great day. Gosh, it'll be a very long time before I reach that age!
Yesterday marked 29 years since my dad left us. I think of him a lot.
Well, I'll leave you there for tonight.
Sleep lying down.
Ciao.
Posta un commento