sabato 5 settembre 2026

Has God done this to me?

 

Yeah, he probably did.

Well, I guess Angry Jesus should know what his dad is up to!

The problem? I am unable to comment on blogs in our little community. I decided to check out The Bible for answers.


Second reading: 2 Corinthians 1:6-3

Paul warns of questioning his word. He thinks God has put bloggers at the end of the parade with the men sentenced to death... fools for the sake of Christ...we have no power. He says they go without the ability to post comments on blogs and some will have to work for a living with their own hands. We are treated as the offal and scum of the earth. "It was I that begot you in Christ by preaching the good news".


* * *

Well, I guess that God told us there. This little disruption probably won't warrant a flood that basically wipes out all of mankind. Probably Trump and Putin are going to take care of that anyway. I wonder if the three of them compare notes? 

Rob tells us, in a comment, that it is okay for Cain and Abel to bonk any sisters they might have had. Rob evidently studied this at university before he studied toilet cleaning. Well, God's problem was starting the human race with just two people. He should have used four - two men and two women. Maybe he should have even used about ten - five of each sex. Anyway, Adam and Eve must have had some girls, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Hey, you've got to wonder about God's planning on this one. Still, Rob says it's all okay and above board.

Well, that's me for this morning. Obviously, I won't expect any comments. Though Rob should still be able to comment after he has been to mass.

Ciao.

5 commenti:

Rob ha detto...

test

Rob ha detto...

Hey, I studied computer programming, and worked for the HCC council before deciding that toilet cleaning offered the best long term job opportunities. So which of us still has 40 hour a week employment?

THE WINE GUY ha detto...

Not me.
That’s The Old Girl’s responsibility.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

HCC council = Hutt City Council council?

Anonimo ha detto...

Maybe he had hiccups when he wrote that.