domenica 6 settembre 2026

No comment.

That's not the case anymore!

Not the case.

Comments are back in action!

This makes up for the All Blacks losing this morning. AND I read that Robert is confident about getting into Heaven. Things are looking up, for some of us.
I think that I might go to a jazz jam this afternoon. It's good to have a blow and it beats going to mass. The jam is on this afternoon at the Aro Street hall. It can be a bit of a letdown at times, but it is a chance to 'have a blow'. I know, I know, you don't blow a violin. It's just an old jazz saying.  

"Blowing this doesn't seem to work."

It's raining in the Nui. Spring rain, I guess. I hope this is not the beginning of an almighty world flood, like God created in the Old Testament. God killed lots of potentially innocent people with that flood. Think about it. I wonder if they all were sent to Hell? A lot of children would have died too. On a slightly different note, I heard that 18,000 children have been killed in Gaza. Netanyahu has a lot to answer for. He is obviously following in the footsteps of God. God almighty!

I'm off to do some violin practice now. Or very soon. I changed my strings a couple of days ago. I took off my Evah Pirazzi Gold ones and put on a set of Evah Pirazzi (without the Gold). They sound great. They also have the same colour binding as the strings on my double bass (The Gloria). I thought that Peter would be interested in hearing about my strings. I hope his gout is settling down. Poor bugger, I know what gout is like.

Well, that's it from me.

Ciao tutti.

4 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

" I changed my strings a couple of days ago. I took off my Evah Pirazzi Gold ones and put on a set of Evah Pirazzi (without the Gold)."

G strings?

Rob ha detto...

At least God said that he wouldn't do the flood again. They were a wicked lot. And a creator can do what he likes with his creation. He 's outside so not morally culpable.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

You believe in a god that is not morally culpable!
This is the sort of dangerous ground that the Einsatzgruppe trod in WW2.

Rob ha detto...

Bullshit. Get a life atheistic devil man.