It's a warm Thursday and I'm up early.
Rob is already at work, with no post this morning, and Peter, with no post either, is probably in the bath with his phone.
It seems that Spring has arrived!
No work today. YES!
I guess I could have slept in, but I have had enough sleep AND this blogging community needs someone to post.
I'll certainly get some instrument practice done today (as usual). My practice currently stands at 256 hours for the year so far. I'll kick off today with some double bass practice. Then it'll be back on the violin. My violin practice currently stands at 178 hours. I'm really pleased with how my violin practice is going.
Oops, did I just hear Peter drop his phone into the bath? At least he hasn't got Rob's job. Rob has probably dropped his phone a few times into random toilets. I just hope it is after he has cleaned them.
Well, that's me for this morning. The bass is patiently waiting.
Enjoy your day and be careful when handling your phone.
Ciao tutti.



7 commenti:
I thought that Peter would have commented by now. :-(
Be fair, he's probably busy trying to dry his phone.
Bin Hire
Well, yeah, fair point.
Thank heavens I've never had to use Rob's phone!
Phillip Edward Nis
Well, if Robert uses the phone he drops in dirty toilets to blog then that explains a lot about his posts and comments.
True.
New strings going on my violin this afternoon. :-)
Posta un commento