domenica 11 ottobre 2026

Out with the old, in with a preferred part of the old.

 


Okay, there have been some changes around here lately.

  • I have a new computer that I'm still trying to get comfortable with.
  • One blogger, Robert, has closed down his blog and buggered off, leaving behind two old chaps whom he has told many times, "I love you." He obviously didn't really.
  • Our little blogging community now has a different link to the Catholic church - Angry Jesus. A good move. A very good move indeed!
  • TC (aka Peter) is no longer selling communion hosts. I don't think he's going to confession either. However, he is residing in Thorndon.
  • Maybe now there will be more room to talk about music theory?

Let's move forward.

A bright new sky.

Think about your passions. Are you exceptionally good at your chosen activities? Or do you really see yourself as a bit of a dreamer? Do you really have the ability to succeed with these passions? 
Well, I believe that you do, if you can close out all the shit that a lot of people will throw at you. 
You have to look at how things really work.

If you want to move forward, you've come to the right place! This blog has been in existence for nineteen years. Prepare to move into the twentieth year! 

Prepare to move forward in a VERY POSITIVE WAY!

Onward and forward!

Ciao tutti.

8 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Those slogans read like a mash-up of the National Party and the Opportunity Party. Are you campaigning for them?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Give me an example.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Oh, you can't?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Then don't talk shit.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Yes, I know, I know, you always will!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

National Party slogan: “Fixing the Basics. Building the Future.”

Opportunity Party slogan: "Expect Better"

Your "Prepare to move forward in a VERY POSITIVE WAY!
Onward and forward!" has been used by the Tories in the UK and
"Onward and forward!" and moving forward in a "very positive way" are themes closely associated with the political rhetoric of Donald Trump, particularly during his campaigns and official addresses where he frequently emphasises national momentum, economic progress, and a positive future.

I'm saying that you should apply to any of the right wing parties to be a marketing consultant.


Rude responses might be read but are not guaranteed to be appreciated.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

I haven't got a bloody clue what you're talking about.
90% of my thinking is about music theory and how to play better.
I won't go into detail because I know you're a sort of pentatonic type person when it comes to music.
As they say in Italian, "La mamma degli imbecilli è sempre incinta."
Maybe, like Robert, you should close your blog(s) down and fuck off too.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Then you’d be like the old man shouting at clouds on your own.