lunedì 6 maggio 2024

Did he stay or did he go?

 The greater RBB family started a chat site that looked promising, but I pulled out this morning.

Why?

Because Robert started posting at 6.30am and my phone kept going B D# B A# F# - that's what android phones do when you get a message.


Okay, I'm not the world's best whistler.

I decided that sleeping was more important than belonging to the chat room.

Peter has disappeared.

This is the past post that he wrote...

...and he hasn't left any comments on other blogs.

Maybe he has moved to his sister's batch where there is no reception for blogging? He doesn't want to dirty the house before Lynn gets home.


And, talking about chickens, Robert is frequenting another church (it might be Presbyterian) because two old guys have been bothering him.


guy 1                         guy 2

I went for an eye exam this morning. I've got to go back on Thursday to get one checked for something called 'dilation'. While I was waiting, I noticed this sign.


Whatever they were giving away had been very popular.


I guess I'll never know what advice was given.

It is very unusual for Peter not to comment or post. Less unusual for Robert.

Let's see what eventuates.


6 commenti:

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Just turn down the media and/or notifications on your phones sound dial. That way you will still hear rings.
One person asking for more baby photos has made me think I am overdoing it!
Maybe blogging is better as I only upset you and Peter.

Anonimo ha detto...

Too late now. Not a big deal. A big deal would be playing poker with cards that were one metre long.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I'm here. I've been busy - golf, tennis, gardening - things that Robert might be able to do now that he's semi-retired.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Tick gardening anyway.

Anonimo ha detto...

Why do you want to garden for ticks Rob?

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

It's approval he seeks - he's a christian.