giovedì 10 ottobre 2024

Moving on.

It's wet in Wainui. This might be the reason why I only got two comments (one written by myself) on my last post. It doesn't take much effort to leave a comment. Even if it is raining. Hey, you don't get wet sitting at your computer, unless you piss yourself. I wonder if The Curmudgeon pissed himself yesterday and if that's why he didn't couldn't leave a comment on my post?

"Hey, apologies, I did
have a little accident
yesterday, while sitting 
at my computer. I'm
still trying to dry the
seat."

Oh, well, at least that explains it.

Moving on...

There was no interest shown about my 12 things to practise (on the violin, or another instrument) to help your jazz playing, so I won't say anything more about them. 

Moving on, yet again...


Give us a sign. This picture demonstrates how easy it would be for God to give us a sign that he actually exists (and wrote those silly 10 commandments). Look again at the picture. Do you understand this sign? Of course you do. Not a lot of thought had to be put into the picture's creation by me. The round plant thing was hanging on a window and Shelley was standing on the other side with a phone camera. That simple. Why can't God think up something simple like that?

Moving right along...

I wonder if this post will get any comments? I can usually rely on Phillip Edward Nis, The The The Guy and Bin Hire (three old friends) to come to my aid. 

Here are a few random pictures to fill out this post. Not much point putting a lot of thought into the post for one possible comment.







Ciao.

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Peter is becoming a bit of a pissing nuisance.

Gloria

Anonimo ha detto...

Maybe your style of writing doesn't lend itself to intelligent scrutiny.

Mr Taber. Orangi Kaupapa Road.

Anonimo ha detto...

I agree with Tabernacle.

TC

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Mr Taber was a silly old twot who went to three masses every Sunday. He used to collect the cash too. What he didn't have was a life.

Anonimo ha detto...

Did he reincarnate as Robert?