![]() |
| Superblogger. |
Within a period of 13 days our three bloggers have celebrated birthdays. Rob is now 71, Rich is still young and doing well and Peter, the oldest blogger, is around 94.
You'll notice that Richard (of RBB) is wearing new clothing. This was supplied by Rob to signify that Richard (of RBB) is the Superman of blogging. No doubt old Peter is jealous.
![]() |
| Unfortunately there is only room for one Superblogger in this community. |
Maybe Peter should have put more time and effort into his blogging?


11 commenti:
Oh dear!
“Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!”
No, don’t look up and you better take cover - it’s Superlogger (and he hasn’t been for a while).
I like the way you combed your hair into a Superman style. Me, I could do a Lex Luther I guess.
Superlogger??????
A great post proving RBB is indeed the Superblogger.
Yes, as believable as you proving the existence of God.
“Superlogger??????”
Yes, think about it.
But I don't shift logs and seldom cut down trees.
I suggest you look up the common slang term for ‘log’.
Are you wearing your silly outfit while watching the All Blacks this morning?
I just watched the game and the ….. won. Fantastic game!
Posta un commento