venerdì 28 agosto 2026

Of hats and other things.

 I'm a bit worried about Peter. He didn't get home, from a trip into town, until just after 6.30pm last night.

The only hat that Peter 
is allowed to wear.

Robert is allowed to choose from many hats!






As I can too.




Hey, a hat is just a thing that you put on your head.

So, why is Peter staying out so late?

Maybe he's wanting to take his bagpipes to a Jazz jam?


Now there's a hat for Peter!

I titled this post 'Of hats and other things' but I really haven't got anything else to tell you. Sorry.

Anyway, Peter will be sleeping in this morning, after such a late night, and Rob will be getting ready to drive up and pick up L. 

Maybe he'll have to go to work first. 

I've woken up and the sky isn't blue,

But it's fun to clean a toilet or two.

What's that dirty smelly stuff on my brush?

I really haven't got a clue.

It just appeared after I scrubbed that last loo.

* * *

Ciao tutti.

13 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Well, at least William McGonnagall needn't be worried.

Anonimo ha detto...

I liked the poem.

Phillip Edward Nis

Anonimo ha detto...

Me The The too The The!

The The The Guy

Anonimo ha detto...

Does TC actually play the bagpipes?

Bin Hire

Anonimo ha detto...

My The The arse The The he does The The!

The The The Guy

Anonimo ha detto...

What? He plays your arse?

Angry Jesus

Anonimo ha detto...

Well, I hope he washes his mouth afterwards.

Bin Hire

Anonimo ha detto...

Derrrrrrrrrr The The!

The The The Guy

Anonimo ha detto...

My father up in Heaven!

Angry Jesus

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

You're further up Richard's arse.

Anonimo ha detto...

What, TC? You're going to Hell!

Angry Jesus

Anonimo ha detto...

AND with no hat!

Angry Jesus

Anonimo ha detto...

All neurotics seek the religious.

Carl Jung