You won't find anything new around the blogs this morning, so I thought I'd better write something.
My plan, after I've finished this post, is to change my guitar strings. I have a practice with three other guys tonight in a band called Art Ghetto. I'll be the double bass player, but they also want me to play some violin and a bit of guitar. I've noticed that my guitar seems to have lost a bit of its tone lately and then I realised that it has been a few years since I have changed its strings. I thought about seeing if Rob had some used strings he could give me, but then I found a brand new set in my guitar case that has been sitting there for a few years. I'll put them on this morning.
Talking about Rob, he needs to get his violin bow rehaired. If he gets in touch with Alistair's Music, Alistair can give him the number of an NZSO player who is replacing bow hair as a sideline. He's evidently very good at it.
Well, that's my little effort for Giovedì. Time to get those strings changed.
Probabilmente Peter si lamenterà del fatto che il mio blog è troppo breve o poco interessante. Cazzi suoi, Peter.

18 commenti:
Good to know you've got a gig in the pipeline.
Bin Hire
I hope those strings are sounding alright.
Phillip Edward Nis
Yep, they're sounding good thanks.
Thanks Bin.
Where is TC?
Phillip Edward Nis
God only knows.
Angry Jesus
I The The would have The The thought The The that The The you would have The The known too.
The The The Guy
The The The The... He doesn't tell me everything.
Angry Jesus
The The And where The The is The The Rob The The?
The The The Guy
Probably in confession.
Bin Hire
Yes, he is a bit of a sinner. I just hope he gets his violin bow rehaired.
Oops, I thought I saw a comment from Peter!
Nope.
Can you go to Hell for not repairing your violin bow?
It is too wet to blog post in Thorndon. I think they must generally write their posts outside.
Thanks for the phone call today
.
Take care driving in this crappy weather.
No I didn’t post anything as I couldn’t be arsed limping up the stairs to the study.
If this bloody foot complaint continues I might have to bring the laptop down to the middle floor.
TC
Couldn't be arsed? Maybe Rob could have given one of his old G strings?
Hey, nice to chat today.
Alistair's music 215 Cuba street. Thanks I'll drop my bow in this afternoon.
Give him a ring to get the bow guy's number.
Posta un commento