This is going to make your day!
Okay, I know he looks a bit serious in his raccoon hat,
but I know that this news is going to make Peter, also known as The Curmudgeon, also known as 3P Boy, very happy!
Very, very happy!
Wait for it!!!!!!
Ah, nothing really.








16 commenti:
I like this new post format.
Like being back in primary school.
Yes. If you’re looking for Richard try under the stairs. He’ll be the one looking up skirts.
Come on. I was five years old when that happened. 1957 or 1958. Is that the reason I'm going to Hell?
The road to perdition had to start somewhere.
I blame St. Vincent de Paul.
I mean, he's presumably from a place called Paul. Is that somewhere near the town called Peter? I've heard that the Catholics in Thorndon want to change the name of their suburb to Peter. A distant relation of St. Vincent has evidently moved to Robert's suburb and wants to be called Vincent de Robert. Evidently he met Robert at mass. He evidently doesn't like the name Vincent de Moera.
It all gets a bit confusing.
I think that Peter might be changing his surname to McDonald Trump.
Is it true that Richard (of RBB) is changing his Christian name to RichShit?
Phillip Edward Nis
Damn you, Mr. P. E. Nis!
That was a low shot, RichShit!
Phillip Edward Nis
Is that Rich or Dip?
A smart joke from The Cleanskin Guy!
Hey, DipShit, now I'm stuck with that bloody name!
The Cleanskin Guy
I hope your guardian angel is watching over you while you sleep but, to be on the safe side it’d be wise to check it for sharp weapons.
Posta un commento