venerdì 18 settembre 2026

Not my cup of tea.

 

This is not mine.

I went to a practice for a 'band' last night. Again, not my cuppa tea. One of today's jobs will be messaging the guy in charge to say I don't want to be involved. What was wrong? I really don't know where to start. It just didn't work for me.

Well, I have to get back into my practice mode today. Funnily, I feel a bit put off playing after last night. I'd better get over that fast!!!

Hey, the rain has stopped! It pissed down last night. Fortunately I decided to leave my double bass at home. A good decision.

Oh well, I'd better go.

Ciao tutti.

4 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

What a teaser of a post.
It’s like writing that you have really big news but cannot tell anyone about it.
Imagine if Christians went about asking “ have you heard the good news?” And then saying “ never mind.”

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Hey, I have really big news for you all!
Robert is looking into getting his bow rehaired!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

A euphemism?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

No, a himphemism.