It seems that the little poem at the start of my last post helped.
![]() |
| It looks like I might have stopped this happening again? |
"Yes, Richard (of RBB), it appears that you are right. I even heard dad say the 'F' word! Who knows how many lives you saved!"
Wow! I'm up there with God the Farter now!
Maybe it's time to start my own church (and religion) now!
I guess I'll need my own version of the bible too.
Let's see, I'll call it The Nui.
In the beginning there was just The Nui. Richard looked down from Willis Grove. There were no churches, so he built one and called it Bass Bag. He then looked to round up some apostles. He couldn't find any in The Nui, but then he remembered Peter in Thorndon and Robert in Moera. Peter was keen, but Robert wouldn't move away from the catholic thing (no capital needed now for 'catholic'), so Richard made him into the closest thing he could find to a devil. He made him a guitarist who used a capo to play the few chords he knew and sang out of tune. "Go be a folkie!" Richard told him. Peter was put in charge of standing at the bottom of the Nui hill (Nui side) and welcoming people in. The Nui was underway.
Richard created 5 commandments:
1) Adore and follow Richard.
2) Do not follow Robert or his silly religion.
3) Be kind, where appropriate.
4) Rugby is the only sport you should follow.
5) Learn to play a musical instrument like a singer sings.
Richard thought that he could always add a few more commandments later.


8 commenti:
Very good but you’d have made better use of your time by watching Heretic on Netflix.
I'm surprised that Robert hasn't commented yet.
Isn't it his responsibility as god's (or the Vatican's) representative in the Hutt Valley to put down - dare I say heretics - like you?
Hey, I'm already going to Hell, so nothing to lose.
Yes. It's supposed to be his responsibility.
Robert strums his guitar. He moves the capo and plays an F# instead of a C. He starts to sing."What a friend we have in Jesus..."
Gosh, he has his capo on the 6th fret!
I guess with you two it’s all over ‘barre’ the shouting.
Have you secretly been taking comedy lessons in The Nui, TC?
Posta un commento