Yes, Peter (Aka TC) is threatening us with has promised to write two new posts today. For me writing this quick post is taking me away from practice. I did 3 1/2 hours yesterday. I'm working hard on my guitar playing and I'm also putting much needed revision into my violin repertoire.
Peter will be telling you about two things.
1) His trip to Auckland, featuring his train ride back to Thorndon.
2) His experiences the day before on RBB Tours. Expect pictures of how I parked my car.
Robert likes to get a mention on my posts. All I can tell you is that he is going to church too much and making a bit of a nuisance of himself at communion time. Peter actually wasted less communion hosts than Robert back in the 1960s! Jesus will be getting tired of Robert using up all of his hosts. I heard that he is thinking of Purgatory for Robert.
Well, that's it. I'm back to my practice.
Ciao tutti.
![]() |
| And remember that Jesus doesn't like you wasting these. |


5 commenti:
It's good to see that you corrected your error.
You forgot to mention the opera post I'll write though.
Yawn.
I started the opera post but got carried away - it's going to be more complicated than I anticipated (no AI involved but a bit of copying and pasting. As I'm a bit tired - a condition not remedied by a couple of glasses of wine) I'll leave it to tomorrow when I might write about the train journey although my comments on your blog might have sufficed.
Yawn.
My comment even bored me.
I’d better get over to Robert’s blog for stimulation.
Oh dear, that was a waste of time, he’s banging on about naked angels and jobless people. It sounds like Lower Hutt.
Posta un commento