lunedì 18 marzo 2024

Here's a good picture for a Monday morning...

 


Well, I'm up and ready for work. A half day of work, in reality. Then it will be practice time again.

I'm working on a Baroque piece that a student needs to learn for her Level 3 NCEA performance - it doesn't look good if the teacher can't play it. Then I intend to work up two or three Bluegrass solo violin pieces - a bit of work required there.

Then it'll be time for double bass. I've quite a bit of work to do there.

Well, I've got a toilet stop to do shortly, so I'd better get cracking.

Peter will probably be practising for tennis tomorrow.


I bet that, deep down, he misses Mickey.

For Robert it is time to think about Presbyterians and St. Joe's feast day as he cleans.



Ciao tutti.

9 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Captions.

“Dad, you broke my toy”.

“Tough shit son. Get that archangel guy or that Holy Ghost to fix it. They seem to do everything around here.”

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Oh, by the way - that’s not a tennis racket that guy is holding.

Anonimo ha detto...

Ma mi ne frega una sega.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

The thing I liked about the captions being in Italian is that I didn't know what they meant. TC spoilt all that!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Thank you.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Better Latin, never.

Anonimo ha detto...

Sorry about the pun.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Yes, it was a bit sorry.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...


Who's this - Richard (of RWBottle)?

Sounds like some old wino who has fallen over and 'bottled' himself.