sabato 3 agosto 2024

This post is brought to you by Frank the talking fish.

 


Okay, the last post I did introduced the BJ format, and I gave you some examples of BJ as guidance.

As expected, I got some silly comments from Peter and Robert, but that is to be expected.

The good news, for me and probably a lot of Catholics, is that Frank the talking fish has been added to The Bible. This is only made possible through BJ. Thank you, BJ.

* * *

I know that a lot of you will be looking out for another mention of something I mentioned about two or three posts back - Project Violin 100.


Well, I'm happy to tell you that, with three hours done, it is underway. Only 97 hours to go. Okay, you have to understand that this is only part of my music practice - I also have a double bass project and jazz violin practice to do. I estimate that Project Violin 100 could take about five or six months to complete, if not longer. It's something you can't rush, but I will say that it seems to be coming along nicely. 

Well, that's it for this morning. I'll pop over to Robert's blog to see if Pope Francis has sent a message of support to the “Outreach” conference for homosexual Catholics. I hope the Pope assured Father Martin that he would be “united in prayer” with the conference participants. Rob will probably tell us that there is a difference between accepting and treating others with dignity (as the Pope indicates above) and bigotry (anti Catholicism). Ha, ha, when I was young, and a Catholic, we were often treated with fear. Remember guys like Brother Benedict? They were real. On another topic, I wonder if Pope Francis is gay?

I wonder if Peter has got that fence fixed yet? Maybe he's too busy under the house?


I hope he's not identifying as a mole. Well, he does seem to spend a lot of time down there. Maybe a trip to Christchurch to see The Old Girl will do him good. As long as he doesn't spend time trying to crawl through old drainpipes down there.

Okay, I'll see you all a bit later.

6 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I love that image of Frank the talking fish.
It sort of adds gravitas to your posting.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Does Project Violin 100 get audited or are you ‘on your honour’ when recording and reporting the hours done?

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Look out!
Robert will be trying to take over and edit your blog next.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Just an observation about Frank the talking fish - how does he put his hat on when he has no arms and hands?

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

He throws it in a pond and swims under it.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Just a follow up question- how does Frank throw a hat when he has no arms and hands?