venerdì 3 maggio 2024

I tracked down Roger's blog! Here's his latest post. I thought you'd all be interested. Remember that there can be two sides to a story.

Hey, there are hairdressers
around here. Why not use one of them?

That idiot Peter turned up to tennis again today (I wasn't there on Tuesday).
He seemed in a snot and ignored me.

He seemed to spend his time watching me. I smiled to myself the way that my 'friend' Paul does.

What is it with people and things whose names start with a 'P'? Peter, Penis, Puke, Paul.

I got out of my ute and could feel his eyes on me, so I played some music from my car. It was easy to sense him feeling superior, like he listens to Haydn, a guy who sounded like all the other composers of his time and used pretty conventional harmonies.

I didn't argue with him - I just ignored him.
After tennis some of us went to the local cafe. Peter didn't come. He probably went home to listen to superior music like Abba or Webern. One of the tennis members made some comments that weren't well thought out. She said that it was hard to play up high on the violin. Then she was rude about Taylor Swift. I had her on about both statements, but she wasn't a listener, so I went out to my ute and turned the music volume up, just to piss her off. I bet she went home and got on the phone to Peter.

I bet Peter will have written a blog post about this. I don't know why, but I keep wanting to call him Wayne.