sabato 4 maggio 2024

Today's Gig.

 

Tawa Library 11am.

It's quite a long gig - we play for half an hour. (I was joking about it being a long gig.) We'll be playing some jazz standards with violin, guitar and six string electric bass. I'm thinking of throwing in 'The Wheels on the Bus' and sort of blending into 'Billie's Bounce'. If my grandson is there, he'll enjoy that one. I'm on the left in the photo. The other two people are George (centre) and Daryl (on the right). We all have the same surname.*

I'll put on some nice tidy clothes for the gig. Please note, Peter, that shorts and a t-shirt wouldn't really be appropriate. 

I also won't be wearing fake hair.

This wouldn't be appropriate either.

No siree, it'll be tidy, sensible clothing today.

Thanks for reading.




* I don't mean 'of Richard's Bass Bag'.

1 commento:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

So! How did it go?
The gig, not your sartorial elegance.