martedì 14 marzo 2023

Richard (of RBB) goes to confession.

 

"No, that's not it." says Paganini.

Okay, I was doing more study last night and I discovered that I haven't cracked Paganini's 'one scale' secret. Hey, this doesn't mean that my thoughts on violin scales are not good ones, it's just that Paganini had something quite different in mind - something very, very helpful. I'll be seeing if I can make practical sense out of Paganini's approach for myself and thanks to the smart people who worked it out. When I say, 'for myself', it's not my secret and it is out there if you look. From what I've learnt checking it out is well worth the effort - I'm excited about trying to understand it.

Ciao tutti.

4 commenti:

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Next time I drop something off to Marie I'll pop in to see what you have discovered!

Anonimo ha detto...

I think this will be a slow voyage.

Anonimo ha detto...

Though I was already working on something similar.

Anonimo ha detto...

Actually I do understand what he was up to now. Come visit Rob.