sabato 18 marzo 2023

Welcome back to 'the bag'.

 Well, as you all know, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day.

I showed this to an Irish friend
and I don't think he liked it.

Here's one I thought Robert the quite a few different things might like.

He'll probably be too busy celebrating 
St. Joseph's day today to read this.

Well, it's good to look at different perspectives.


Shelley bought a Lotto ticket today. It might be something to do with the $15,000 bill I am about to incur for dental work. Holy Hell! It made me think of this next situation.


A little while ago I asked Shelley to pick me up a cheap perfume. What the Hell! She went out and bought me something from Paris! Must have cost a fortune! That money could have probably paid off a good portion of my dental bill!

NOT

Ciao tutti.


15 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Sorry to hear about the choppers bill but, look on the bright side - you'll be able to live up to the promise of that perfume with your new big smile.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Maybe you should start a new Blog titled "Richard the ungrateful sinner".

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Or, "Richard the baleful grinner".

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Or, "Richard who can now eat dinner".

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Or, "Richard who won't now get any thinner".

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Or, "Richard's dentist's the winner".

Anonimo ha detto...

"Maybe you should start a new Blog titled "Richard the ungrateful sinner"."
Funny that you are judging me Rob. Are you now a spokesman for your imaginary god? I am certainly not grateful for what the catholic church has inflicted on the world, or me.
Should I now judge you? Maybe there are a couple of stories I could tell. I have a few memories. I'm sure you have a few about me too. At least I have never threatened you with eternal damnation. That's quite a big thing to bestow on someone.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I'm hurt.

Maybe there are some old pregnant women you can dust up now that you've finished doing over poor old age pensioners like me.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Oops - sorry that I got in the middle of a fraternal discussion.

Carry on you two.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Why don’t you go over to Robert’s blog and criticise his violin playing?
Oh … you already have?
Carry on.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I really think that you should get someone (any random child will do) to help you with your computer and phone settings so that you can communicate with the world like a capable person.
Next thing no doubt you'll be going about with your laces undone and your flies open.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

I only wear one pair of trousers at a time.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

It's a new week so we might get four or five posts over the next seven days. Let's hope that they're not about Pagabloodyninny eh.

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Yes, I'm beginning to wonder if it is worth $70 US to subscribe!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Intonation practice is free. It just requires a bit of time and listening.