giovedì 4 luglio 2024

Coming in the not too distant future...

 PLAYING WITH MYSELF!




It's time to get some of my tunes recorded* and the person to get the job done is me.

I've singled out nine of my tunes...
  • ALMOST BLUES - a fourteen bar blues with a bass riff tune.
  • GYPSY FEET - a gypsy jazz style tune with an opening octave riff.
  • MR.G.P. - a bossa tune I wrote for my son quite a few years back (1998).
  • MY GENTLE GIANT - a gentle tune that I wrote about my double bass.
  • NEFANIE - a tune I wrote for my daughter. (again 1998)
  • SE SOLO - a bossa.
  • SWING IN, SWING OUT - a swing tune with an octave tune.
  • THE ACCORDION LADY - a tune I wrote for an old lady I saw busking years ago.
  • THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM - a 3/4 tune with a double bass tune.
Okay, It'll probably take me a few months (if not longer), but I'm getting organized.

"Playing With Myself" is a very important project for me and I don't really care if no one else likes my stuff. 

Let's get the show on the road!

I'm going to have a lot of fun with "Playing With Myself".

Ciao tutti.








* for whatever reason

4 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

All good - as long as you clean up afterwards.

Hey! Good luck - I'm sure it will go well.

Do you want bagpipes accompaniment? I no longer have bagpipes but I can get my hands on a chanter - and a cat.

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks TC, but think of a cough in the distance, far, far away.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Rude!

Carey ha detto...

mmmm...interesting. Multi tracking would be easy enough. They are two a penny on computers. I wonder how you could present two videos side by side... you tube has a simple video editor called YT create, but I don't think it does that. Even if you did it sequentially with shots back and forth...