lunedì 1 luglio 2024

The original bass bagging site.

This is just a fill in post. Really to just introduce a bit of sanity around the blogs.

If that is really possible.

I'm off to a relieving job today, I've been relief teaching for three weeks at a Lower Hutt school. Lower Hutt is situated just south of Upper Hutt. I wonder who thought up those names? Anyway, it's interesting to see how violin teaching is done in another school. It's basically done the same way. Well, it's not lawnmower maintenance!

Hey, if this is a 'proper' post, we need a picture or two!


That's my grandmother. She was evidently born in Scotland but was Irish. Evidently that happened quite a bit near the border of the two countries. I only know what I've been told. My son did a DNA test a little while back. Evidently, I'm over 50% Irish and about a quarter Scottish. Oh well, that filled up a bit of space for this post.


This guy's hairdo is sort of upside down. His moustache should really be above his nose to make his look really authentic.

Well, that's it from me for today.

Ciao tutti.

25 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

That 'border' between Scotland and Ireland is the Irish Sea.
I thought that they taught you geography in the G classes at school. Obviously it must have been Idontbloodyknowgraphy.

Carey ha detto...

I thought it was your mother by the looks. Strange to think she might have had an accent.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

'The original bass bagging site.'

Are you sure there's not a spelling error in that?

Anonimo ha detto...

I can Handle that.

Anonimo ha detto...

There's mud in curmudgeon.

Anonimo ha detto...

Rob sees things in sky.

Anonimo ha detto...

Rich sees things in the sky.

Anonimo ha detto...

Clouds, birds.

Anonimo ha detto...

Testicles.

Anonimo ha detto...

Watch, wallet and testicles.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

OK, assuming that you've finished, are you sure there isn't a spelling error in the title of this post?

Anonimo ha detto...

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

'The original bass bagging shite.'

It scans better and has a lot more credibility.

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks, The Semenshitgeon.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

What would Wainuiomata be without wit?

Oh, I know, 'anuiomaa'

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

And Whangarei?
Well, you take off the Whang(er) part and you're left with 'arei'.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Oscar Wilde would be shaking in his boots.

Anonimo ha detto...

I thought he only wore jandals.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Yep - flip-flopping is what we expected.

Carey ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

No, I was referring to Richard. He plays for our team.

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I just hope that you've been busy all day at your second job - that's all I'm saying.

Anonimo ha detto...

Is Rob homophobic? Have the devils got to him? Bad form, Robert. Are you no longer loving your fellow man? Fight those devils!

Richard (of RBB)

Anonimo ha detto...

Do you know that you have a gay nephew and a Trans nephew?

Richard (of RBB)

Carey ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.