domenica 7 luglio 2024

Violin Richard cooks for the trio.

 


"Hi everyone, I'm Violin Richard and I'm looking forward to working with Double Bass Richard and Guitarist Richard to get nine of our compositions recorded. To create a bit of unity in the band I've decided to cook dinner for the other two boys. I decided to go with my own special pizzas.

The one on the left is a bit less spicy
and is designed especially for Guitarist
Richard. I hope he likes it.

Here's my recipe:

Thin pizza base (cauliflower for Guitarist Richard and stone bake for Double Bass Richard).
Woolworths tomato relish.
Grated Mozzarella cheese - again from Woolworths.
None of us really go for smoked salmon, so I used ham from the deli.
Cream cheese.
Red onion.
Capers - that's the caper!
No more Mozzarella cheese, don't want to overdo it.
I added to Double Bass Richard's:
Pesto.
Fetta.
I don't know what dill is, so I didn't use it.

The pizza for Guitarist Richard


The pizza for Double Bass Richard.
Unfortunately, it's a bit overcooked.

I think I'll just have a tin of Spaghetti on toast, washed down with a Cleanskin, but I hope the boys enjoy their pizzas. They can get their own wine.



Well, I'd better go and do some practice on Mr. G.P. I hear that the boys are working on that one."

2 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I read it.*










* Witticism borrowed from Rob the toothache boy.

Anonimo ha detto...

But the best time to go to the dentist is 'tooth hurty'.

Violin Richard