venerdì 7 giugno 2024

Friday and I'm still feeling quite positive.

 


You'd think that the 'C' line would stand for 'Covid', but it's the 'T' line that is the problem. 

I'm on day four now. My daughter got better on day 5, so here's hoping. Maybe it takes longer if you're older? It would probably take The Curmudgeon weeks because he's much older.

I wonder why they didn't just use the words 'Clear' and 'Got it!' on the RAT.

RAT? What a great name!

"Worried about Covid? I can test you for that!"


Oh well, that's all I have the energy for today. I don't know if TC has written anything new. Robert wrote something about Mary, evidently someone's mum.

Ciao.


2 commenti:

THE WINE GUY ha detto...

Stay warm, stay safe and ... hey! Did you know that WB40 or CRC removes those horrible squeaky noises from musical strings? I just read that. Liberal application is recommended for beginners.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Thanks. Always the joker! At least, I assume it's a joke about CRC use. What works best on bagpipes? A lump of concrete?