giovedì 27 giugno 2024

I've been reading the writing of Father Sorecock.

 


"If you want to get into Heaven, don't expect this life to be much fun. You're really going to have to suck up to God and Jesus big time. Also, dying is going to be an essential part of it." Father Sorecock

Positive words, I thought.

Robert Chuckles.

I rang our medical centre yesterday because I'm feeling quite unwell. The receptionist said that I could see a doctor in one month. I told her not to worry about an appointment because I'd probably be dead by then. She recommended reading the writing of Father Sorecock. I thanked her.

"For what is death, but only a ticket into Heaven for the righteous soul. For sinners it will offer something quite different." Father Sorecock

Instead, Shelley drove me to A&E. On the way I thought, "If I can survive this driving, I'm pretty much immune to death."

A nurse checked my vital signs and said that I was in pretty good nick. I didn't wait around to see a doctor, I came home and had a Cleanskin instead.

"Powerful stuff, that Buckley's!"



Though I decided on the Cleanskin.

So here I am writing this post. I am honestly finding it hard to remember when I last felt well.

Maybe we need a video.


There you go.

Ciao tutti.

3 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

No, no we don’t need a video but we hope you come right ( not to the left - ha ha).
I hope it’s not long-Covid.
Stay warm and stay well and stay out of hell.

TC

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Thanks for the advice.

I think.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Robert probably chuckled at this post but just forgot to write it in a comment.