sabato 6 aprile 2024

A happy little post on a happy little day?

Why is Richard (of RBB) so happy today?

No reason really.

Peter the pumpkin eater is being his amusing old self.

Robert has replaced Mary on his blog with a picture of Bob.

I've been offered a gig at a library on May 4th.

I said to the lady from the library, "May the fourth be with you!"

I thought that was up there with some of Peter's best witticisms!


I see from Robert's latest surviving post that he is eating Neons (evidently a type of fish) for breakfast. I wonder if Peter has golf balls for breakfast?

Oops! That's not a golf ball!

How would you cook golf balls? 


Do they have some sort of yolk inside?

I mean, there has to be a reason why Peter keeps hunting for them.

Does Peter keep his golf balls in something like this?


I hope that Robert has a sign like this on his tank.


That would be better than 'Closely Confined Neon Fish'.

Come on Richard (of RBB), keep it jolly!

Sorry.

I'm having a slow start to the day.

Really I should be practising.

I also need a shower.

Better get going.

Hope you all enjoyed this happy post.

Bye!

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I didn't enjoy this.

I'm going to move your Hell grade to A+.

Angry Jesus

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Does Angry Jesus eat a lot of eggs?

Robert Sees Things in Sky ha detto...

Jolly good!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

I'm pleased you're happy Doctor.

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Sorry about all the nice stuff.
This blog will now return to normal.