domenica 7 aprile 2024

Divine Mercy Sunday.

 Well, actually it's Mow The Lawns Sunday in Nuova Lazio.

Yesterday I bought something that should make the job easier.

It was bloody expensive, but it should make things
easier for the leg muscles.

I'm hoping to get some Divine Mercy to help pay for it. I thought that I could always drive the machine around to Robert's in exchange for his amount of DM. Well, he'd get his lawns cut. It'll be interesting to see how it handles the Nuova Lazio hill. You don't see many lawn mowers driving over the hill, but this machine should be up there with the best of them.

Peter will be envious. I think he has an old battery thing that you have to push. He obviously needs to earn some DM. I doubt that they give it to people who steal and sell communion hosts.

Eat your heart out, Peter!

10 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Don't drive that lawnmower too fast ....oh! It's you - no problem then, carry on.

Anonimo ha detto...

Cheeky!

Richard (of RBB)

Anonimo ha detto...

I thought that there would have been more interest in a great post like this.
It must be much more interesting than old Peter tidying up his record collection.

Richard (of RBB)

Anonimo ha detto...

I liked it!

A lot!

Bin Hire

Anonimo ha detto...

Yeah, wasn't too bad. Better than that bloody record collection thing over on that old guy's blog. He's going to Hell!

Angry Jesus

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

Ive just finished cleaning Arthur Brown's 'Dance' album and am about to play it LOD since Lynn is away. I've got no time to be bothered with silly posts and will probably be deaf for a while so ttfn.


I said TTFN!

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

LOD = LOUD

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

The wiring from the amp to the speaker needs sorting out and I'll have to do that tomorrow. Sorry Arthur.
This is going to be a bigger job than I thought - just as well I don't have much else to do. Mind you, think of the blog post material I'm generating. I could do a series based on the provenance and situation of every one of the records I have in my collection. Fortunately I have a good long-term memory so can remember a lot relating to each individual item and will be able to keep you enthralled for, well, a long time.


And you thought it would be a cold and boring winter.

Anonimo ha detto...

Please no. 😪

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...

I COMPROMISED.