sabato 27 aprile 2024

Eh, aye!

 That sounds like something a Scotsman might say.

"Eh, aye!"

This same man was asked, "What's worn under the kilt?" He replied, "Nothing, it's all in perfect working order."

Everyone seems to be talking about Eh, aye! lately. Are people all going Scottish? I know I am - I found out recently that I'm a quarter Scottish.

On Rob's blog, that doesn't really seem to make sense anymore and comments are getting deleted, one post is titled, "Microsoft cop it a lot, a look at Eh,aye!" (Okay, there are a few spelling mistakes in his title that I corrected.)

I don't know which Scotsmen Rob has been
talking to, but that doesn't look like Richard Dawkins!

That looks more like a Scotsman, and why is Jesus still wearing his crown of thorns? That happened years ago! Get over it Jesus!

With pictures like this it's fair enough that Microsoft is coping it a lot.


3 commenti:

THE CURMUDGEON ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Bloody Eh, aye! is making comments disappear!

Richard (of RBB) ha detto...

Eh, aye!... this comment has been removed